Make collaborating with your team as easy as 1-2-3
The key to success lies in the ability for teams to work together without the constraint of being together. Whether the challenge is virtual, where geography is the issue or the reality of team schedules not lining up.
Now it is possible to collaborate in a way that maximizes flexibility and minimizes the places you need to look to find key information or data.
Find everything you need for a specific project or subject in OneNote book not your note book.
This course will help you:
- Create, edit, organize, and enhance notes using Microsoft OneNote
- Integrate your notes with other applications.
At a Glance:
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes.
- Full day or two half day instructor-led sessions, in class or online
- Tools Provided:
- Comprehensive Learning Guide and Resource Manual
Priority Management’s WorkingSm@rt using OneNote Workshop has been developed to empower you to take control of your work. Priority Management teaches you how to change behaviours and optimize the use of technology to take control of your time, productivity, collaboration and work results.
Introduction: Effective Information Management
- Understand today’s information management issues that affect your performance at work
- Decide which aspects of information management you want to improve.
Unit: 1 Information Management Best Practices
- Identify the best practices in information management for capturing, organizing, finding, centralizing, sharing and storing information
- Determine how closely you follow these best practices and where you can improve.
Unit 2: Getting Started with OneNote
- Understanding basic OneNote Concepts
- Understanding the structure of OneNote notebooks
- Creating, saving, sharing, opening and closing a notebook
- Using a Notebook to support a project.
Unit 3: Taking Notes
- Inserting notes in sections and pages
- Creating and using templates to facilitate your individual and team note-taking
- Inserting different types of information
- Managing space in pages.
Unit 4: Working as a Team in Shared Notebooks
- Using OneNote in a docked session to easily link information from an application or from the web
- Managing shared notebooks
- Working as a team in a shared notebook
- Managing different editions of a notebook.
Unit 5: Linking, Tagging & Locating Notes
- Linking two pieces of information
- Tagging your information
- Retrieving your information using links and tags
Unit 6: Integrating OneNote with Outlook
- Using OneNote to support your daily activities in Outlook.
© Priority Management International Inc. All rights reserved. “Priority”, “WorkingSm@rt” and “A Better Way To Work” are registered trademarks of Priority Management International Inc.