Hands-On Progressive Training Workshops To Make Your Job Easier
For over 30 years in Toronto, Progressive Training’s professional development workshops have guaranteed positive change to the way you work. In every course, you’ll have time to set-up, practice and master tools for on-the-job application. So it’s no surprise 99% of participants come from referrals by former graduates.
And Here are 5 Reasons You’ll Choose Progressive Training, Too:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Having trained over 50,000 Toronto employees, business owners and civil servants like you, Progressive Training has proven results and street credit.
- You’re tired of high-theory workshops that don’t help you once you’re back in the office. With Progressive Training, practical instruction is guaranteed, so you won’t leave the program feeling like you have more work to do.
- You want in-depth instruction, reinforcement and first class customer service. Expert teachers guide you, remedial training is in your office and your phone calls are always quickly returned.
- Consistent program delivery across your organization, despite the variety of staff schedules. See the calendar of upcoming public training sessions at our Learning Centre, or arrange for site-specific courses to come to your southern Ontario office.
- Ask the Trainer before you register for any course. You’ll get a free consultation to help you choose the course that is right for you or your GTA organisation: 1-905-829-1111 or 1-800-661-7197 .
Progressive Training Offers Business Courses To Build Your Resume and Your Skill Set:
- Time management training courses like Working Sm@rt With Outlook, Google Apps, IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes), Smartphones and iPad and the paper-based Priority Management course. (Buy your Priority Manager refills now).
- Sales skill development with Sales 101 and Assertive Influencing courses.
- More effective communication courses: Writing Effective Business Emails, Presentation Skills, Project Management and sharing numbers with Excel.
- A registered Global Education Provider with the Project Management Institute (PMI).Training Partnerships
- Partners with Microsoft, to maximize your use of Outlook®, as an effective workload management tool
- Successful graduates of the Advanced Selling Program (certified by The Canadian Sales Professional Association) can apply immediately for the Canadian Sales Professional (CSP) designation