Microsoft Excel Training To Improve Your Productivity
- Stay Tuned - Courses Coming
Learn practical techniques and tools in Microsoft Excel training so you can work smarter, not harder. Progressive Training’s comprehensive Excel program is broken down into three separate one-day courses, guaranteed to change your use of Microsoft Excel forever.
Join the club of Microsoft Excel Masters who’ve cut through the maze of confusion and made communication about numbers easier. See a snapshot of each course below. Call 1-905-829-1111 to “Ask the Trainer” which program level is right for you (and get a detailed description of each course).
Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 – Novice
Prerequisites: Introductory course to Windows, or equivalent working knowledge
- Make complex data easy-to-digest with quick charts and other graphics.
- Get familiar with tool locations so you find them when you need them.
- Format worksheets to simplify data and your ability to adjust and rearrange information.
Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 – Intermediate
Prerequisites: Introductory Excel course, or equivalent working knowledge
- Convert hand-drawn “list form” data into easy-to-read digital tables.
- Learn to understand simple and complex mathematical operations to make formulas and functions easier to use.
- Protect documents to prevent unwanted changes.
- Finalize workbooks to correct spelling errors or censor certain information from other viewers.
Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 – Expert
Prerequisites: Intermediate Excel course, or equivalent working knowledge
- Improve decision-making with Pivot Tables for quickly retrieving multiple data sets.
- Use Macros to automate repetitive tasks on multiple documents or forms.
- Master Excel’s most sophisticated tasks from consolidating, linking, and combining multiple worksheets to creating Multiple Scenarios you can assess for best outcome.
- Manage your finances by performing advanced calculations with the “Goal Seek” and “Solver” applications.
If You’re Ready to Turn Microsoft Excel Into A More Useful Tool In Your Workplace
Call 1-905-829-1111 or email to determine your program level—and where you’d like to do the training. Progressive Training offers practical Microsoft Excel training at your (Southern Ontario) office, or at Progressive Training’s Toronto Learning Centre.
Microsoft Excel training is $295 per course.
On-site training is $1500 for up to 15 participants.
Register for one of our scheduled public workshops.