Priority 365: Time Management Training in Toronto
- Stay Tuned - Courses Coming
“Funny how much time we waste everyday and how little time we spend trying to fix it.” – Daniel Lavoie, Novell Canada
If you’re not sure if you’d rather use Outlook, Lotus, a Priority Manager (paper agenda book), or your Smartphone to stay organized and more in control of your life: Priority 365 teaches you the same successful time management system—without a specific workload management tool.
In Priority 365, Toronto’s Time Management Training Course, You Learn:
- How to regain control of your schedule, no matter what level of work volume you have to manage.
- How to create and work from one “To Do” list so you manage urgent and important tasks, without ever getting caught with one of them not done.
- Find out how to make faster decisions, communicate more effectively and prioritize your day so you leave your office—on time—with a greater sense of accomplishment.
- Use an organized planning process for more effective management of people and information—in or out of the office.
- Decrease brain traffic so you feel less stressed about the work you have to do, and take a formulaic approach to productivity.
- Learn best communication practices for more effective delegation, more proficient—and more realistic—time management.