- Stay Tuned - Courses Coming
“I can quite honestly say I would be unable to function effectively without your “Priority Manager System”. This system offers immense value to Sales Managers like myself, and my organization.” – Rick Bashista, Great West Life Assurance
The Priority Manager course teaches a time-tested process (using a paper system) to never miss a daily sense of achievement again. Having trained over 40,000 workers across Toronto, Priority Management’s tools are responsible for giving course graduates:
- Up to 64 minutes in your day so you have more time for the things you care about.
- A 41% decrease in work stress.
- An 85% increase in ability to manage projects.
- A 33% and 36% increase in your preparedness for meetings and your communication skills.
- A 46% rise in daily sense of accomplishment.
Take the course once, and resit the entire course for FREE anytime in the future. So if you move jobs and want to re-experience the learning as it relates to your new role – the course is on-the-house.
You Don’t Have To Be More Disciplined Than Others: This Priority Manager Course in Toronto Changes The Way You Work.
Each full day workshop is followed up with a 45-minute reinforcement training session where a Priority Manager coach sits with you at your desk. Any gaps in your understanding is noticed, supported and fixed. And you’ll absolutely change the way you work once you:
- Master the easy-to-follow, easy-to-implement priority manager process, and learn how to apply it to improve your work-life balance.
- Control silent and noisy interruptions, identify your major time wasters, reduce desk mess, and stop wondering “where do I start?”, “What should I do next?”
- Establish a daily plan for achieving goals.
- Plan, communicate and work more effectively with others.
- Control multiple tasks and commitments with ease.
- Reduce mind clutter and stress.
- Increase overall quality of work with reduced expense.
NOW—get the same successful Time Management Training with Outlook, Lotus Notes, or time management-training courses for your Smartphone (Blackberry, iPhone (and iPad), or Android).The Priority Manager Course in Toronto is $595 or $545 each when registering 3 or more people.
On-site training is easily arranged. Call 905-829-1111 or 800-661-7197 for details and availability.
Register on-line for one of our public workshops.