Essential Communication Skills
Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others?
Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable.
A major goal of this training is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people, and how improving these skills can make it easier for you to get along in the workplace.
- The ten commandments of positive relationships
- What is a skilled communicator?
- Communication barriers
- Asking good questions
- Active listening skills
- Remembering names
- Body language
- The Johari Window (what information is shared)
- Frame of reference
- Five approaches to relationships
- The assertive formula
- Expressing your no
Pricing is $425 a person.
On-site training is easily arranged at your location.
- 6 to 9 participants $425 each
- 10 to 14 participants $395 each
- 15 or more participants $375 each
For additional information or to discuss your training needs please contact us at 905-829-1111 ext. 1 or 800-661-7197 ext. 1.
To help manage information and communication more effectively consider participating in one of our Working Sm@rt courses to improve personal organization.