Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People
Creating a great workplace environment should be part of everyone’s responsibility.
Conflict Resolution and Dealing with Difficult People, a one day course may be the answer you are looking for.
Participants will learn:
- What conflict is and how it escalates
- The types of conflict
- Both the positives and negatives around conflict
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact others
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining conflict and types of conflict
- Conflict resolution style questionnaire
- The role of communication in conflict resolution (including information on active listening, paraphrasing, asking questions
and body language
- Benefits of confrontation
- Preventing problems
- Getting focused
- Dealing with anger (yours and others)
- The three step conflict resolution model
- Changing yourself
- Why don’t people do what they are suppose to?
Price is $425 a person.
On-site pricing is:
- 6 to 9 participants $425 per participant
- 10 to 14 participants $395 per participant
- 15 or more $375 per participant
For additional information or to discuss your training needs call us at 905-829-1111 ext. 1 or 800-661-7197 ext.1